Free delivery over €49*
on orders within EU
Track your delivery
You always receive tracking-id
SSL Secure Payment
with Shopify, Paypal and Klarna
All orders shipped from Denmark
Dynello Bandage Roller
Dynello Bandage Roller
Free shipping on orders over €49 for EU deliveries.
Portable bandage roller for horse bandages and elastic sport bandages. Use with a cordless drill or manually with the Hand Crank (not included). Lightweight and solid quality bandage roller for a very affordable price that will save you a lot of time.
Fits max. 100 mm wide bandages.
With our Dynello Bandage Roller, there is no easier or faster way to roll up your horse bandages or elastic sport wraps/bandages.
The simple and clever design aligns and stretches the bandage during the roll-up process, making storage and subsequent use of the bandages much easier. It takes less than 7 seconds to roll up a 3 meter horse bandage.
It is very easy to use and requires no maintenance. Use it at school, in the stable, in the sports arena or take it with you wherever bandages need to be rolled. You can use it to roll washed, worn or wet horse bandages, elastic sports bandages, medical cloth bandages or hand bandages. It is designed for bandages/wraps up to 100mm wide.
The Dynello Bandage Roller builds on our fastwinder™ design, but can be used both manually with the Hand Crank (not included, must be purchased separately) and with a cordless drill.
One of the major benefits of using our bandage roller is the Steer. The steer aligns and stretches the bandage during roll-up, and makes rolling bandages unproblematic and very easy. Insert the bandage in the steer as shown and we guarantee a perfect rolled bandage every time!
- 100% control of the bandage
- Stretches the bandage - no wrinkles!
- Perfect rolled bandages every single time
- Roll up to 100 mm wide bandages
Included in the box:
Dynello Bandage Roller*, instruction manual.
*Cordless drill not included.
- Use: 0 - 100mm bandage-width
- Max. length of roll-up: 20m
- Material: Polymer and aluminum
- Size shaft (min. chuck size): Ø10mm
- Speed: Adjust speed and torque with drill
- Use only with small drill
- Shaft, pin length and diameter: 100mm, Ø6mm
- Steer, pin length and diameter: 100mm, Ø6mm
- Packaging: Cardboard box
- Weight (tool): 235g
- Weight (box as delivered): 300g
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.